If binary option signals don’t give you the results that you’re looking for, maybe it is time to try something new. Binary options autotrader is a complete hands-off trading solution for people who are willing to automate everything in binary option trading process. This solution is developed as Chrome extension and it will pick an asset, choose expiry time, enter trade amount (you will need to choose it once), buy a call or put option on your behalf. Probably you will ask: how is that possible? Basically this extension is developed as a trade copying solution and behind it there is a real trader who will do all the work and when he’s ready to make a trade, software will do it not only for him but also for his system users. Probably you’ve heard about solutions and systems where people can automatically copy other trader deals. This is something similar created especially for binary option traders. In this binary autotrader review you will find the main specifics and the latest performances.
How does it work?
During a day trader will look for opportunities in the market. When he finds an opportunity and believes that his prediction might be right, he’ll make a trade. This trade will be copied and the same happens in your account simultaneously without even touching your computer. It is almost like having your own trader who is managing your portfolio while you’re working or doing other things.
If you are familiar with binary option signal provider service then you know that they are sending signals to your email or mobile phone but the problem is that you still need to make a trade on your own and sometimes these few minutes might be critical to make a successful trade because receiving, reading and making a trade takes time.
How much does it cost?
It costs $179 per month.
Most likely this system won’t be profitable if trader will put small trade limits like $10 per trade or similar because monthly subscription will eat all the profit. You can calculate your own amounts by using our profitability calculator to understand what kind of amounts you’re looking for. If we are looking on the previous performance, $100 per trade is an option but might also be a bit too small.
- (35 wins / 29 losses) May 2013: +$110 (Not full month yet)
- (35 wins / 29 losses) April 2013: +$75
- (56 wins / 36 losses) March 2013: +$1160
- (54 wins / 33 losses) February 2013: +$1290
- (25 wins / 23 losses) January 2013: -$175
- (24 wins / 19 losses) December 2012: +$140
- (44 wins / 24 losses) November 2012: +$1340
- (25 wins / 12 losses) October 2012: +$925
*Based on $100 trades. (In Binary Autotrader website you’ll find results that are based on $200 deals.)
How to get started?
- You’ll need to download and install Google Chrome if you still don’t have it;
- Go to Chrome Web Store and find “Binary Options Auto Trader”, install it;
- Then you’ll need to open an account with a broker which is supported by this extension and deposit at least the minimum amount. Available brokers are 24Option (Recommended), OptionFair (Recommended), ZoneOptions or OptionsClick. When you open your account, stay logged in;
- Now you’ll need to subscribe to Binary Autotrader and log into your account;
- When everything that is mentioned above is done, you’ll see that your extension shows up in the right corner of your Google Chrome browser, click it and make sure your broker is selected, you’re logged into your binary options autotrader account, your trade amount is selected and you’ve accepted the Terms;
- That’s it! System is ready to make trades in your place. The only thing that you should make sure is that your computer is on and above mentioned actions are done. When system will make a trade, you’ll be noticed with a little pop-up window.
Read more about binary options autotrader here.